Thursday 1 March 2012

He loves me but appears to have had a sex change! - A message from James?

Well, James has  replied but now seems to have morphed into Jenny so far as his email is concerned! He has seen the photos I sent and thinks I have a lovely smile!! I asked him about his job and he has told me that he is staying at the Egerton House Hotel in Knightsbridge. He has been there since November last year and will finish at the end of next month. Now with single rooms coming in between £310 and £560 per night, that is an expensive stay. I think I shall be asking him for some money!!


How re you doing my Dearest Gaye,Thanks for the mail and the pictures,darling I see no reason why you should be scared of showing a man like me your picture,I'm not a man of the outward Looks of a woman,I want a woman with a good heart,Very romantic and know how to take care of her man,You re such a nice woman and I love the smiles I always see on your face,that alone made me happy and I know that you will certainly make a good woman that any man would love to be with...Thanks for the pictures once again....I do believe in you and me because I have this feeling that we will make it together If we learn to trust each other and work things,I would like us to chat at all times,talk on the phone and have each other in our thoughts everyday...You asked about my Job..Let me tell you

  I'm presently working in England London on a Contract worth about 3.1million pounds here in England,My job is all about refining Crude Oil into finish goods like Diesel,kerosine,Fuel and all of that,So an Malaysia is paying (NNPC) to help them refine about 50thousand barrels of Crude so this is the Job that I have been working on since November Last year,It would be sad to tell you that since then I have left home which you know is Miami Florida,I have a house there of my own...I hope you know that it took me 4years to get back on my feet again after the loss of my Wife and daughter,I want to tell you that since then I didn't want to look for any job or have anything to do with any woman,Now darling its good to know that I have found a good woman and also have a Job that I have been working on,I might round off the Job this month Ending or April ...But as time goes on you will get to know everything on what is going on with me,I Live in Knights-bridge here in central London,Egerton house hotel from here I go to work everyday and take care of myself,I asked you a question..Do you have a house of your own?Where exactly do you Live?Do you really need a man?are you serious with me?Please answer my questions as I will be hoping to read from you soonest...Until then do take care of yourself for me and have a good day...

Regards

Jenny

1 comment: