Thursday 1 March 2012

He's not a tranny, it was an error from his brain. - A message from James.

I can't tell you how disappointed I am that James isn't a transvestite. He suggests that I find myself a Scottish man if that is what I want! Anyway, it appears his brain had an error that made him sign his last email Jenny. That's ok then!



How re you doing my Dearest Gaye,Thanks for the mail,I want you to know that what happened was my thought about my family,I am James Jefferey Junior,Jenny was the name of my daughter,I don't know what happened,But I just want to appologise to you,I'm a very honest man and a one woman man,So I did like you to know what happened was an error directly from my brain,I hope you understand me and don't think about it much Okay?


 I am not that kind of man that dresses in a female outfit,I hope this doesn't turn you off,,,If you did like that I think you could get the best of that from a Scottish man,I'm an American and not even an English man,I just hope this doeasn't stop your likes for me?How is your meeting going?Do you read my mails?I have questions for you and you never answer them?Please read my mails well and answer my questions this way we could get to know each other well?When re you gonna get on the msn I'm still waiting and hoping to hear from you,Until then take care of yourself and have a wonderful day...

Regards

James

No comments:

Post a Comment