Friday 2 March 2012

More tan love - A message from James.

James wants more tan love. I don't do tans, fake or real. He's going to be very disappointed at my paleness. He also wants to know if I am eating well!!  How very considerate of him. He has also added a Jr to the end of his name. Ok.



How re you doing?I hope everything is fine with you darling?Thanks for telling me everything I asked you,I must confess you re really a Lovely woman and I would love to spend time with you,How you Live your everyday Life?What re your likes and dislikes?What is it you really have to explore with a man?I would like to know,,,,I did like to know so that I know If I'm the man that could replace the lost man in your Life,I'm not into games and tricks so would not like to get into a relationship that would not last a Lifetime,I want a woman I could grow old with and be happy for the rest of my Life,I want more tan Love in a relationship,I want the woman to be my best friend and everything a man would have ..You know what I mean,I love everything about you and I would like to talk to you on the phone and also read your mails everyday and chat with you as well?What is your working schedule?What time to you leave home and when do you come back home?What kind of food do you Like?I love the sea food,chinesse and Vegetables,I live my hotel room in England for work at 4am in the morning and return at about 6pm or 7pm depending on the work I have to do,I work from Sunday through monday,I told you this is a 3.1million pounds Contract and I have been here in Knightsbridge since last year November....The Contract has a time duration so I must be through before the Easter holidays,I would love to meet you in person at the right time?

 Have you downloaded the hotmail messenger?I did like to talk to you...I hope there is smile on your face?are you eating well?Until then do take care of yourself and have a wonderful day at work...Kisses and hugs...

Regards

James Jefferey Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment