Thursday 8 March 2012

I've been ill but am coming to London! - A message to James.

As I hadn't replied for a bit (it's good to make them sweat a bit!) he got worried. So, I have been ill but am now recovered and will be in London at the weekend so I want to meet up! I wonder what excuse he will come up with not to meet me? I do hope he likes Fairground Attraction!!

My dearest James

I have been thinking about you whilst I have been laid ill in my bed which is why I haven't been in touch. I think I must have caught something after the mass beaver shave of last weekend as I have been sick and feverish and barely moved from my bed. Today has been the first day that I have felt well enough to get online and check my messages as I  just didn't have the strength to even open my laptop lid. I have managed to eat a little today so hopefully I am on the mend. I hope I haven't worried you too much my dear.

I have some brilliant news for you James. This coming weekend I am coming to London!! I have a business matter to attend to with regard to the Launch of Arseicles so will be in the capital from friday afternoon until Monday. So my dear, I want to meet you!! I am just so excited that I can barely contain myself!! I have already printed off the directions to your hotel so although I won't be staying there, I know where it is so I can come and see you. Isn't this just wonderful James? What would be the best time to meet? I know you work long hours so I was hoping that maybe we could go out for dinner one evening. There are plenty of amazing restaurants to choose from so we will be spoilt for choice. Can you let me know as soon as possible which is the best day for us to meet and the best time so we can get something planned. I can't wait to hear from you James and finally get to meet you.

As you have written me such lovely messages I thought I would send you something special too. I hope you like it!



Don't want half hearted love affairs
I need someone who really cares.
Life is too short to play silly games
I've promised myself I won't do that again.

It's got to be perfect

It's got to be worth it
Yeah.
Too many people take second best

But I won't take anything less

It's got to be
Yeah
Perfect.

Young hearts are foolish

They make such mistakes
They're much too eager to give their love away.
Well
I have been foolish too many times

Now I'm determined I'm gonna get it right.


It's got to be perfect


Young hearts are foolish

They make such mistakes

It's got to be perfect


It's got to be

Yeah
Worth it
It's got to be perfect.


All my love

Gaye xxxxxxxxxxx



*Lyrics by Fairground Attraction

No comments:

Post a Comment