Thursday 1 March 2012

Haemorrhoids? - A message to James.

Pffft! James has the cheek to ask if I read his emails!! He's asked me some questions that I have already answered the cheeky swine! I have answered them again and told him all about my company's new product!!


Good evening James.

I am glad we cleared that up lol! I completely understand your mistake so please don't worry about it.


Now to your questions. Of course I read your emails you silly boy!


Where do I live?  Now I could ask you if you read my emails because I have already told you where I live!!


Do I have a house of my own? Yes I do and as I already told you, I live alone.


You ask if I have any kids? Again, I have already answered that question - no I don't sadly.


Do I really need a man? Yes James, I really do! I have many unfullfilled needs that only a man can fullfill


Am I serious about you?  Yes James I am.  Since my husband died, I have been loking for a nice man to make my life complete again.


When was I born? I am 43 and my date of birth is 18 November 1968


I am pretty sure that is all your questions answered.

The meeting went very well thank you. I am joint partner in a company that makes pharmaceutical creams for chemists. I am the development manager. The product we were discussing today is a new one that is just about to hit the market. It's a dual treatment for haemorrhoids that not only shrinks the piles but freezes them too, making them pain free. It's called Arseicles! Catchy name don't you think? Arseicles is set to take the rectal treatment market by storm. Soon, Arseicles will be in every chemist and it will be all down to me! Have you ever had haemorrhoids James? If it's something that you suffer from, I would be more than happy to send you a free sample to try.


Now it's bed time for me my dear one. Sleep well James and hear from you soon.


Hugs


Gaye xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Woah! I'am enjoying the reading this website. It's simple,yet effective.I must say you have done a very good job with this.Thanks for sharing.
    Check over here
    Helpfull hints
    More info
    My latest blog

    ReplyDelete