Saturday 3 March 2012

He's keen! - A message from James.

Well well well!! James is an eager little bunny isn't he? He is very demanding of my time, sending me all these emails when he is supposed to be working from 4am to 7pm! I wonder if his boss knows?

How re you doing my dearest Gaye?How is everything going?Are you too busy this weekend to not even say hi?Well I just hope everything is fine and you re taking good care of yourself?I have been thinking about you and worried that I have not gotten any mail from you,I just hope you re not working too hard,Just take care of yourself for me and know that you re always in my mind and thoughts..
I don't have any one in my Life,Its just me myself and I and I have learn to live like this Until I made up my mind to start again then I found you,I just want you to know everything about me so you will no longer regard me as a stranger,I just miss not reading an e mail from you,I will have to take my rest now and do something later when I wake up...How is your weekend going?Take care of yourself and be good...

Regards

James

No comments:

Post a Comment