Thursday 8 March 2012

Somethings disturbing James - A message from James.

Well surprise surprise! James won't be in London over the weekend as he has to fly out to The Philippines tomorrow. I wonder how long it will be until he befalls some tragedy or needs some money for parerwork etc? I am a bit worried as he has 'somthings disturbing him' and he  has 'such an hard feelings' for me. All sounds decidedly dodgy if you ask me. Oh, and apparently, he has a German accent!



How re you doing my dearest Gaye,Thanks for the mail and the time you took to write me something as good as what you wrote,Darling I'm so sorry about your health,I thank the good Lord that you re doing well at least,I was worried and wondering why you have not written me,Well now that I know i will keep praying for you to be strong and well again as usual,Its good to know that you re strong and doing well....Darling it would be so nice to have you with me this weekend,But I'm sorry to disappoint you that I have a schedule to Leave England tomorrow morning,my flight has been booked and hotel reservation already made in Philippines Asia,my oil drill rig developed some problem so I have to go there to get what I need to put it in order so that I can finish up with my Contract as soon as possible as I have a duration to be through in 2weeks time,I don't know how long I will be there for depending on what I came to do ...But I want you to be patient and I will come and meet you as soon as the job is over,This way we will have time for each other and be able to do what we were meant to do in just 3days,I want you to know that I would be very happy to have you with me and see you in person,But I just can't at the moment since I will be flying out of Heath-row England tomorrow morning,don't worry attend your business and do what you have got to do,as soon as I come back i will try my best to round off my job in time and I will collect your address and fly to you as soon as possible,I hope you don't feel bad about this,I just have to do what I need to do as this is a 3.1million pounds Contract so I have to do everything right so that nothing will stop my payment..I do want to meet you and my heart yells for you...But business before pleasure...I apologize for this coincidence....bear with me?Thank for the words I do appreciate every bit of all you typed,I wish I could write something sweet for you too...I have somethings disturbing me,,,,,I just don't want to tell you as I feel its just to early to have such an hard feelings for you...But I promise to write everything out for you and tell you how I feel.Do you have a phone number?I would like to hear my babies voice...I guess you will also love to hear me,,,,,I want to let you know that I have a German accent and I hope you can get along with it,Until then please take care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day...may the good Lord heal you and make you as strong as possible....Bye for now

Regards

James

No comments:

Post a Comment