Wednesday 29 February 2012

Me revealed! - A message to James!





I have sent James some photos of me. I doubt he will have heard of, or seen Mrs Brown's boys so I should be ok! Do you think he will still not care for a womans facial looks?!!



Dearest James.

Thank you so much for your lovely message. It was so heartening to read that you care not for the facial looks of a woman. It's a good job really! I have attached some photos of myself, including one of my friends in the Flange Beaver Society. The people in the Beaver Society photo are (L-R) - Mr Womble-Dung, Mr Moore, Miss Scott (my best friend), Me (in the orange cardigan), Miss Mitchell and Mr Pierce. It was taken in my kitchen during one of my now legendary 'crumpets and strumpets' parties! The one of me and the other lady is myself and my best friend from the society, Miss Scott. She is a lovey woman if a bit of a one for the men! I'm telling you, behind that hair net beats the heart of a Goddess!


Talking of hearts, I do indeed have a good one. It is a loyal and loving heart and who knows James, one day it may be yours!


You ask me if I have any children. Sadly not. This is something I intend to discuss with you in the near future but as it is quite a painful and personal matter, I feel I need to know you a bit better first. Give me time James and you will know all you need to know about me.


So James, please tell me more about your job. I am very interested in finding out more about it and what it is that you do.


As for Yahoo messenger, I don't use it as it installs awful things on your computer that cause it to crash, Maybe I could install MSN messenger if you would like to chat on there sometime?


For now James it is late and I am tired. I have a business meeting in the morning to discuss a new product we are bringing out so need to be awake and on time!


Sleep well my dearest and hope to  hear from you soon if my photos haven't put you off.


Fond wishes


Gaye xxxxxxxxx



1 comment: