Wednesday 29 February 2012

Miss Mitchells stuffed beaver! - A message to James.

James you naughty, naughty boy! This is where his words of love came from! (thanks to Doreen for the link!) And to think, I thought he really felt that way!! He wants a picture of me. I have warned him I am not much to look at and will send a picture with the next email.

Good morning James!

Easy tiger! I think you need to slow down a bit here please. I was pretty bowled over by your last message. It came as quite a shock to me to read that you have been having such thoughts and feelings for me already. I am a woman of the world james but feel we need to get to know each other a bit better before we get so carried away.


You have asked me to send you some photos of me. I have been hesitant so far as I am very insecure about my looks. I don't feel that I am an attractive woman James and struggle with my self image. People often think I am much older than I actually am and I am worried that once you see my picture that you won't be interested in me any more. Please James, promise me one thing, if you find me hideously unnatractive you must tell me. I need you to be honest with me about it. I fully understand if you no longer wish to persue a relationship with me once you have seen me. I know a lot of people will say that you don't look at the fireplace when you are poking the fire but I do want you to fancy me. I shall send pictures with my next message once I know that you will be honest with me about it.


Anyway James, how is work going? Are you enjoying your time in London? Have you seen the Queen yet? My friend Wendy has met the Queen! She gave her some badge or medal or something like that, supposedly for doing goood things in the community. I did laugh at that as the Wendy I know much prefers getting drunk, swearing at taxi drivers and demolishing works of art! Takes all sorts I suppose!


The Flange Beaver Society meeting the other night went reasonably well. I managed to keep order but only just. Some of those beaver lovers can be quite hot headed at times and I have to have a strict demeanour to deal with them. We had a guest speaker in to give us a demonstration about how best to stuff a beaver (as deceased one of course). Mrs Tongue wasted no time in getting to grips with Miss Mitchells limp beaver, opening it up and making sure there was nothing in there already. She quickly inserted her hand, right up to her wrist, wiggled her fingers a bit then pulled it back out. She told us that it was essential to make sure everything was in order before getting down to the stuffing. She then grabbed a handfull of the necessary filling and rammed it right up inside Miss Mitchells beaver until it was full and could take no more. Well, it was a sight to behold. I don't think Miss Mitchells beaver had ever looked so magnificent! She then sewed it back up and Mr Moore mounted it. Now Mr Moore is not used to mounting beavers but he did a pretty good job and it now takes pride of place in the societies club room.


Well James, I look forward to hearing from you again soon.


With fond wishes


Gaye xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment