Saturday 25 February 2012

The best thing to happen to him sometime ~ A message from James.

James has replied. The dead people are not his wife and daughter as they were killed in a car crash along with his driver. The poor things. He wants me to tell him about my past life. I could (and will) have fun with that!!


Thanks for the e mail dearest Gaye,I appreciate every bit of your time you take to write me an e mail,Well regarding your question,I really don't know If I'm the person you re talking about,I lost my wife and daughter to a car accident 4years ago,They died the same time including my Driver that took them out,This was a very tough part of my Life and I think its all gone now,,,,May their soul rest in Peace,
 
 How is everything going with you?It seems you re busy with work that why you write me once in a while,Do you live alone?I would like to chat with you on the messenger don't know If you have time for that,Please kindly send me some pictures of you and tell me all about yourself including your past life and relationship?What month were you born and date?I would like to hear from you all the time...take care of yourself and for me I have this feeling that getting to know you would be the best thing that will happen to me sometime...Until then have a good Afternoon...
 
Regards
 
James

2 comments: