Thursday 23 February 2012

He's not as powerful as a locomotive but he can cook! - A message from James.

Well here we go, the first email from James. It's the usual formulaic stuff; dual nationality, widowed (but this time he lost his child as well), lives abroad but is currently working in London blah blah blah! The email is full of the usual flowery, romantic rubbish designed to draw a woman in, revealing his sensitive side. Bless! Let's see how long I can string this one along for!








How re you doing my friend,I would like to you get to know me a little and I hope you will also be able to tell me about yourself in this way too...Please kindly send me some picture of you
Now, more about me...My name is James Jefferey,I live in Miami Florida,Originally German and British American,6feet tall,brown hairs and Blue eyes,I have a house of my own in Miami,I was the only child of my parents and grew up with a single parent,Just me and my mom,schooled in the University of Kansas in Lawrence where I studied Petrol Chemical Engineering,I'm straight forward, honest to a fault, and very easy to get along with. I'm funny, strong when I need to be, but soft hearted most of the time. I have a great sense of humor, and a very definite romantic side. love to kiss and hold hands, but I especially like to share...big things, little things, everything...most things are better shared.
I'm emotionally balanced and stable, I have a lot to teach...but a lot to learn...I believe that the day we stop learning is the day we die. I have a lot to give emotionally...but yearn to find someone that can give as much in return.
I may not be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, I'm not faster than a speeding bullet, and I'm not as powerful as a locomotive...but I can cook, and I'm pretty darn handy at fixing things.I'm looking for someone who realizes that the very essence of a good relationship starts with being "in like" before you can ever be "in love". If two people can't be friends, how can they develop into something more?I'm a gentle hearted man and I'm looking for someone who realizes that being a gentle hearted man and being chivalrous are not synonymous with being a chauvinist. Well its nice that you are interested in getting to know more about me and i am glad too that its time for me to sit and write to you everyday and see what future has for us,I have been scared to date for the past 4 years because of the death of my wife and daughter, i am also happy that i meet someone i think we can be good match with time because we need to take our time and get to know each other better,I am kind of man that like a woman that date only one man if you can do that with me then we will have more time to concentrate on each other,I am a Petrol chemical Engineer and the nature of my work gets me around the world my work base on Contract and Project so i do travel a lot ,Right now i am not in the state i am working on a contract in ENGLAND and i will be coming back to the state as as soon as I round off the Job,I will like to ask you some question and i will be glad if you can give me honest answer,I am new to this online dating stuff and i have heard that many women and men play games please i want to tell you that i am tired of getting hurt and i will be glad if you can be  honest answer,If you have someone else you are dating presently kindly tell.I am waiting for your reply.
Regards

James

No comments:

Post a Comment