Wednesday 29 February 2012

Where on this planet? A message from James.

I am so glad that James doesn't care about facial looks! Wait till he sees me!!


How re you doing Gaye,I don't care about the facial looks of a woman,all i can about is a woman with a good heart,So let me assure you do not be scared and please send me your pictures,Where on this planet do you live?I didn't mean I fell for you so fast,Just tell you what a relationship would be to me,I want to have a woman in my Life,I know you will make a good woman as I'm getting to like everything about you,Do you have a Kid?You need to open a yahoo messenger so that we can talk from time to time...Please send me the pictures,I will always be there for you no matter what...Until then take care of yourself and don't work too hard...

Regards

James

No comments:

Post a Comment