Friday 24 February 2012

Welcome to beaver country! - A message to James.

As James is such a lovely, decent, honest man, I thought I would tell him a little about myself and where I live. I also have a message for him, potentially from his dead wife and daughter. I wonder what he will make of that and of my spirit guide with the unusual name?


Good afternoon James.

How lovely to hear from you and so quickly as well! Thank you so much for the pictures as well. My word,  you are an incredibly handsome man James if you don't mind me saying. Your pictures made me come over all unnecessary.

Having read you email several times, you sound like a really lovely and genuine man. You appear to be well balanced, with a good sense of humour and decent morals which is a refreshing change as so many people these days lead ungodly, questionable lives. To find someone who is honest and honourable is simply wonderful!


I completely agree that two people have to first become friends before they can become lovers. Far too many people are too hasty to jump into bed with one another, making overblown declarations of undying love before they have even got to know each other properly. I much prefer to take my time and get to know someone properly. I am glad that is something we both agree on James.


So, you say you are currently working in England. That is brilliant! Where abouts are you based? I live in the north of England in a small village called Cumming-on-Flange. It's a beautiful, picturesque place on the  edge of the river Flange and has one of the largest wild beaver populations in the whole of the country. People come from all over to get a glimpse of our beavers, especially in the mating season where their rituals are a sight to behold. I am the current secretary of the Flange Beaver Society, a position I take very seriously. I shall tell you more about that at another time James.


I was saddened to read about the loss of your wife and daughter James. This must have been a terrible and heartbreaking time for you. I don't mean to be insensitive but did they both die together in unusual circumstances? The reason I ask is this. I am a psychic medium and I have a spirit guide. She is a 16th Centuary Japanese girl called Eatshi Tandie. She herself was murdered by a dishonerable gentleman who proclaimed to love her yet killed her in cold blood. Eatshi helps me to channel the spirits of those who are passed and over the last couple of days I have had strong visions of a Lady and young girl. The lady is tall and around 35 years old. The girl is blonde, around 6 years old and very very frightened. The girl keeps telling me to look after her daddy and not to worry as the bad man with the camel and the violin can't hurt them any more. Does this mean anything to you James? My very soul is telling me that these are your lost loved ones. I do not wish to cause you any undue distress but I just had to tell you as the girl was most insistent. I do apologise if this upsets you but when they spirits speak, we must all listen.


Anyway James, I really must go now as I have a lot of things to be getting on with.


I really hope that I will hear from you again soon and hope this message finds you well and happy.


Fond wishes


Gaye xxxx

1 comment: