Thursday 23 February 2012

Introducing Gaye Mann! A message to James.

Introducing my new persona,  Gaye Mann, a lonely, childless widow and leading psychic medium.



Hi James

Thank you for the message on the dating site. It was good to hear from you.

My name is Gaye and I am 43. I too am widowed and have no children so sometimes I can get a bit lonely. I manage to keep myself busy though and have lots of great friends too.

I like reading, listening to music and attending my local Spiritualist Church where I am one of their leading psychic mediums. I do hope you are a believer too as this is something very important in my life. Just because our loved ones have passed over, does not mean they have left us for good. It gives me great comfort to know they are still there.

Well James, would you care to tell me a little more about yourself please? It would be lovely to get to know you a bit better and see how things go from there.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Fond wishes

Gaye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment